20th May 2016, 06:41 PM

For which year can I give the improvement exam if graduated 2 years back? For how many subjects I can give the improvement exam?

I have scored only 45 % in my graduation in the year 2014 and now i wanna give improvement exam...So please tell me for which year i can give the exam and for how many subjects?

30th May 2016, 04:42 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For which year can I give the improvement exam if graduated 2 years back? For how many subjects I can give the improvement exam?

Improvement examinations are generally conducted for 12th standard candidates who have qualified but, scored less marks in the examinations.

None of the universities conducts the improvement examinations for Graduation candidates.

If your college conducts the Improvement examination then, you need to contact your college examination branch incharge regarding details and eligibility to appear in Improvement examinations.

You can appear in as many as subjects as you wish as there is no limit on number of subjects for appearing in Improvement examinations.
12th January 2019, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: For which year can I give the improvement exam if graduated 2 years back? For how many subjects I can give the improvement exam?

Hi sir, I have a confusion regarding the cbse improvement exam. I graduated school in 2018 so I wanted to ask can I give the improvement exam in 2020 after 2 years cause I missed the dates of 2019. IF possible then please reply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?