22nd January 2015, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

What should I do if I don't have minimum 50% in Graduation?

Is a person having 61% in post graduation but only 48.33% in graduation supposed to get a job as assistant professor in reputed institutions/ universities.....as in various advertisements it is mentioned that there must be a good academic record of the candidate.....and the good academic record was defined as 50% in graduation........ additionally with the ugc net qualification and master degree with 55%......i am confused.....pls help.. ..

28th February 2015, 09:59 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do if I don't have minimum 50% in Graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is a person having 61% in post graduation but only 48.33% in graduation supposed to get a job as assistant professor in reputed institutions/ universities.....as in various advertisements it is mentioned that there must be a good academic record of the candidate.....and the good academic record was defined as 50% in graduation........ additionally with the ugc net qualification and master degree with 55%......i am confused.....pls help.. ..
You can not directly eligible for assistant professor after completing a Master degree course. You must appear and qualify in UGC NET entrance exam in order to get Assistant lecturer are lecturer job. Those candidates who have completed their Master degree with 55% of marks are eligible to apply for the UGC NET entrance exam. Since, you have scored 61% of marks in your Master degree course. Once, you qualified in NET entrance exam, you are eligible to get Lecturer job.
6th April 2017, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do if I don't have minimum 50% in Graduation?

Namaste Sir, I have 46% marks in Graduation, and I secure 55% in Post Graduation thought Distance Mode. I want to study PH.D , can I eligible UGC NET ???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?