26th November 2016, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage required for BCA admission?

Hi, My Name is Arbaaz Khan. I reside in Govandi. I completed HSC 2016 with commerce.
My percentage is 45%. I want admission in BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application). What is Percentage to admission BCA. Please Send Answer to My Gmail. ID.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum percentage required in 12th board to get admission in BCA college?
  2. Minimum percentage required in all the subjects of B.Sc and overall percentage required to take admission in MCA course?
  3. What is the minimum percentage required for applying and admission
  4. Minimum percentage required for BCA?
  5. What is the minimum percentage required in BCA for admission in MCA?
  6. Is it necessary to pursue Science and Maths to further study BCA? Eligibility and percentage criteria to study BCA outside Kerala for 12th Commerce state Board candidate?
  7. How can I apply to study BCA? List of colleges in Kolkata? Minimum percentage required in 12th to study?
  8. What qualities are needed for doing job in Infosys?
  9. What is the minimum percentage required to get admission in USA? -- [New]
  10. What is the minimum percentage required to do BCA from BIT Ranchi? How could I apply for BCA in BIT Ranchi -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is it necessary to appear in entrance exam to study MCA in Oxford College, Bangalore? Minimum percentage required in BCA for admission?
  12. Requirements of joining IIT for MCA after BCA? Can a non India Citizen join there? Minimum percentage required?
  13. Should I have to appear in IIT-JAM to secure Lateral MCA admission in IIT? Minimum percentage required in BCA to join?
  14. Minimum percentage required to get admission in B.Com? Is there any entrance exam to get admission?
  15. Percentage required in BCA to study MCA course? Total fee expenses?
  16. What is the minimum percentage of marks required in graduation for admission in B.Ed program?
  17. Minimum Percentage of marks required to get admission for Biotechnology course? What is the required qualification for this?
  18. Minimum marks required to get admission in government colleges of Pune for graduation?
26th November 2016, 06:07 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage required for BCA admission?

BCA stands for Bachelor of Computer Applications. It is a three-year undergraduate degree course in the field of Information Technology. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board are eligible to get admission for pursuing BCA course.

Admissions in BCA course are offered through entrance examination or through merit basis of 12th standard board examination marks. The percentage required in 12th standard to get admission in BCA course varies from institute to institute. So, it is best to have at least 60% aggregate marks in your 12th standard to get admission for pursuing BCA course.
26th November 2016, 08:52 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to join BCA course after 12th standard is:

Candidate must have passed 12th with PCM.

Must have passed 12th with at least 50% marks and relaxation is provided to SC/ ST students.

Minimum age should not be less than 17 years.
26th November 2016, 09:37 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, My Name is Arbaaz Khan. I reside in Govandi. I completed HSC 2016 with commerce.
My percentage is 45%. I want admission in BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application). What is Percentage to admission BCA. Please Send Answer to My Gmail. ID.

The minimum percentage required to study BCA is a pass in 10+2 with 50% marks. Many institutions insist candidates should have pursued Mathematics in higher secondary or 10+2. The above mentioned are the qualifications required for pursuing BCA. Some institutions prefer more than 50% marks in 10+2 also. If you satisfy the conditions then you are eligible to apply for the BCA admission. The course is available in many colleges in India.
26th November 2016, 09:46 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible to get admission for pursuing BCA course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination in any stream from a recognised board. It is best to have at least 50% aggregate marks in your 12th standard to be eligible to get admission in best college for pursuing BCA course. Some universities also conducts an entrance examination on their own for offering admissions to merit candidates in BCA course.
27th November 2016, 12:28 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

It will be difficult to take admission in BCA course with 45% of marks in 12th.

Minimum required qualification to get enrolled for the BCA course is Higher Secondary School Degree or equivalent with minimum 50% marks.

The candidate must have pursued HSC degree in Science stream with Physics and Chemistry.

It is insisted by most of the institutes that the candidate must have pursued Mathematics in their 12th class.
6th April 2017, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

What are the jobs available after completing BCA here in India as well as in abroad?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?