9th April 2015, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

What should I study among ICAI and B.A.(Economics) from SRCC if placement facility is good?

Hi Sir,
I am really very confused, whether I should opt for ICAI or B.A.(Economics) from SRCC. I quite like Economics as a subject and SRCC has very good placements. I am really very confused. Please advice me. I am 12th class student.

14th April 2015, 03:13 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study among ICAI and B.A.(Economics) from SRCC if placement facility is good?

ICAI is very good as compare to BA Economics. If you study good in ICAI and want to build your career in it then ICAI is the best.

But as you told above that you like Economics, so don't worry it is also a very good subject. SRCC has very good placement so if you study in this subject you will get good placement also.
you must choose the subject as per your interest and as you have interest in Economics then you should have to opt that.
14th April 2015, 07:53 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I study among ICAI and B.A.(Economics) from SRCC if placement facility is good?

I would like to tell you something that if you are interested in Economics then it's better to go for B.A in Economics as this course has got a good scope in future. But on the other hand ICAI is a professional course which can be done simultaneously with your B.A course, so if you want to do both the course at a time than yes you can do both the course.

So if you have capacity to do both the course then you can go for it, otherwise it is advisable to do only B.A in Economics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?