21st August 2017, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

What should be my rank in NEET to get a medical seat?

Hey, I have a question to put forth. What if I get 75% in 12th as my overall score and what if I score high in biology, will I be able to get seat in medical college in abroad. What should be my approximate NEET rank so that I can get a medical seat.

23rd August 2017, 12:43 AM
raziaexpert
Banned

Default Re: What should be my rank in NEET to get a medical seat?

There is no such fixed cut-off for admission in medical colleges for further studies. The cut-off keeps on changing every year depending upon various factors.

Therefore, I would suggest you to prepare well for your examination and try to score a well as possible in your examination in order to get admission in top colleges.
23rd August 2017, 12:43 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

NEET stands for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. It is a National level entrance examination which is conducted by CBSE for offering admissions in first year of MBBS/ BDS courses in private and government medical colleges in India except in the states of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Jammu and Kashmir. You should have to secure less than 10000 rank in NEET examination to get a Medical seat for pursuing your higher studies.
23rd August 2017, 04:32 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

First of all let me inform you that there is no role of NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) examination in getting admission into medical college in abroad.
In order to get admission for medical course like MBBS in abroad, you need to appear and qualify the entrance examination which is considered in the country from where you want to pursue the course.
There are different entrance examinations for medical course for different countries.
For example; countries like Bangladesh, Nepal, China, etc. accept OMAT (Overseas Medical Admission Test) test for the admission into various medical colleges, while North American countries prefer MCAT (Medical College Admission Test) along with English proficiency tests like IELTS/TOEFL.
Since you have't mentioned the country from where you want to pursue your medical course, so it is quite difficult for me to provide you with the exact answer for your query.
5th September 2017, 06:31 PM
divyanshuktr
Junior Member+

Dear Friend,

Neet stands for National Eligibilty Cum Entrance Test . This exam is conducted by CBSC comes under national level exam.
After qualify that exam you will be eligible for government and private colleges for MBBS and BDS.
Every year cutoff ratio dependa upon the person sit in the exam but atleast you have to sucure your rank under 7000-8000 in NEET.

Regards,
Divyanshu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?