1st September 2019, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

What are the specializations available to study in MSc for BSc General student of IGNOU with Astrophysics, Magnetic Phenomena & Current and Biochemistry

Hi Sir, I am doing BSc General course from IGNOU. I have taken Astrophysics and Magnetic Phenomena and Current which has 8 credits with Biochemistry. Kindly tell me what are the specializations available for me to study in MSc?

8th March 2023, 02:18 AM
IAmPagal

Default Re: What are the specializations available to study in MSc for BSc General student of IGNOU with Astrophysics, Magnetic Phenomena & Current and Biochemistry

As an IGNOU BSc General student with a background in Astrophysics, Magnetic Phenomena and Current, and Biochemistry, you are eligible to pursue MSc in various specializations. Some of the popular MSc specializations that you can consider are:
  • MSc in Astrophysics
  • MSc in Biochemistry
  • MSc in Magnetic Resonance Imaging and Spectroscopy
  • MSc in Medical Physics
  • MSc in Nanoscience and Technology
These are just a few examples of the many specializations available in MSc. You can explore other options based on your interests and career goals. It is advisable to research the course curriculum, job prospects, and other relevant information before finalizing a specialization.
8th March 2023, 02:19 AM
4700BC

Default Re: What are the specializations available to study in MSc for BSc General student of IGNOU with Astrophysics, Magnetic Phenomena & Current and Biochemistry

Based on the subjects you have studied in your BSc General course, you may be eligible to pursue MSc in the following specializations:
  • Astrophysics
  • Magnetic Phenomena and Currents
  • Biochemistry
  • Physics
  • Chemistry
  • Zoology
  • Botany
  • Environmental Science
However, the eligibility criteria and available specializations may vary depending on the university or institution you choose to apply to. It is best to check the admission requirements and available specializations on the websites of the universities or institutions you are interested in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?