8th September 2019, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in the Private Hospitals for BSc.Med.Tech(Operation Theatre) candidates?

Hello everyone, I am studying BSc.Med.Tech(Operation Theatre) in PGIMER Chandigarh. I want to do job after my BSc.Med.Tech(Operation Theatre) course. Can you please tell me about the job opportunities available for me anywhere in any private hospitals? Please help me to know about the job opportunities.

8th March 2023, 02:17 AM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: Job opportunities in the Private Hospitals for BSc.Med.Tech(Operation Theatre) candidates?

There are various job opportunities available for BSc.Med.Tech(Operation Theatre) graduates in private hospitals. Some of the job roles for which you can apply are:
  • Operation Theatre Technician
  • Anesthesia Technician
  • Medical Equipment Technician
  • CSSD Technician
  • Clinical Instructor
  • Healthcare Administrator
  • Medical Sales Representative

As an Operation Theatre Technician, you will be responsible for preparing the operation theatre, sterilizing surgical instruments, and assisting surgeons during the surgery. Similarly, as an Anesthesia Technician, you will be responsible for preparing and administering anesthesia to patients before surgery.

As a Medical Equipment Technician, you will be responsible for maintaining and repairing various medical equipment used in hospitals. As a CSSD (Central Sterile Supply Department) Technician, you will be responsible for cleaning, sterilizing and distributing surgical instruments and other medical equipment.

As a Clinical Instructor, you can teach operation theatre technology to the students pursuing medical courses. Healthcare Administrators can work as managers and oversee the day-to-day functioning of the hospital.

Lastly, you can also work as a Medical Sales Representative and promote medical equipment and supplies to various hospitals and clinics.

There are many private hospitals and clinics that offer job opportunities for BSc.Med.Tech(Operation Theatre) graduates. You can search for job vacancies in online job portals, hospital websites, and social media platforms. Additionally, you can also approach job placement agencies that specialize in healthcare job placements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?