2nd February 2018, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

What step to take after M.Sc in Zoology to study Sound engineering?

I am literally not interested in doing M.Sc in zoology. So, I have decided that for doing a course on sound engineering because music is my passion. So what will be my next footstep to join this course? I want guidance.

3rd February 2018, 04:46 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What step to take after M.Sc in Zoology to study Sound engineering?

I am sorry to say that you cannot pursue Sound Engineering at this instant after the completion of your degree course in Zoology.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th examination studying Science stream with a subject combination of PCM from a recognized Board scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Sound Engineering course.
If you have studied PCM subjects in class 12th, then only you can apply for the said course based on your class 12th qualification.
4th February 2018, 04:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

It will not be possible to study sound engineering, if you have studied PCB stream in your class 12th. You need to have PCM stream to become eligible for such courses.

Hence, first of all you have to make sure that you have got the right qualification to apply for entrance exam of such courses.
4th February 2018, 09:26 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

There are three ways of pursuing sound energy course:

> Diploma course

> Certificate course

> Post graduate certificate course

As you are interested in sound engineering and you have also completed your graduation, so you can opt for post graduate certificate in sound engineering. The duration of the course is 1 year and may range upto Rs. 40,000/-

Some institutes may conduct their own entrance examination to select the eligible candidates and some may allow you on the basis of marks secured in graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?