28th June 2021, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

What subjects to choose in BSc final year for pursuing MSc Biotechnology?

Sir in this year completed my bsc 2nd year with zoology, botany, chemistry. I want to do msc with biotechnology affter my Bsc. So tell me that which subjects should I choose in bsc 3rd year?

29th June 2021, 04:19 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Default Re: What subjects to choose in BSc final year for pursuing MSc Biotechnology?

For Msc botany you should do BSc botany: for MSc zoology should do BSc zoology but after Bachelors in any sciences you can go for MSc biotechnology.

Biotechnology being an applied science course is still not valued like pure science courses like zoology and botany.
30th June 2021, 01:37 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What subjects to choose in BSc final year for pursuing MSc Biotechnology?

The subjects which you can choose in BSc for pursuing MSc in Biotechnology are Botany, Zoology, or Biotechnology at your graduate level. The minimum qualification required is a candidate must have passed a BSc degree in Biotechnology/Biology/Food Science/Microbiology/Nursing or BPharma/BPT/BMIT with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Some universities may also take an entrance test for admission which you can check before applying.
30th June 2021, 12:08 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria for MSc Biotechnology:-

The minimum eligibility criteria for admission in MSc biotechnology is as follows:-

The candidate must hold a BSc degree in Biotechnology/Biology/ Food Science/ Microbiology/Nursing or B. pharm/BPT etc.

Minimum percentage in qualifying examination should be 55%.

The selection will be based on the performance in the entrance test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?