hi sir
can you tell me please about the
syllabus for comedk uget??????
please give me the syllabus immediately
please tell me asap
with regards-

9th December 2014, 06:50 PM
Inflammable

Default Re: What is the syllabus of COMEDK-UGET?

I have attached the syllabus and notification of COMEDK-UGET. Question paper of COMEDK-UGET generally covers the syllabus of 12th. So candidates who are willing to appear in COMEDK-UGET will have to prepare well for 12th Board exam.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf COMEDK-UGET Syllabus.pdf(69.6 KB, 159 views)
File Type: pdf Notification-Eligibility Criteria of COMEDK-UGET.pdf(115.0 KB, 79 views)
9th December 2014, 11:37 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi sir
can you tell me please about the
syllabus for comedk uget??????
please give me the syllabus immediately
please tell me asap
with regards-
Syllabus for COMEDK-UGET :-

Physics

Heat and thermodynamics, electrostatics, oscillations, thermal and chemical effects of currents, electromagnetic induction and alternating currents, physical world & measurement, introduction, description of motion in one dimension, description of motion in two and three dimensions, etc.

Chemistry

Chemistry of representative elements, nuclear chemistry, electrochemistry, chemical kinetics, chemistry in action, chemistry of biological processes, biomolecules, polymers, chemistry of carbon compounds, coordination chemistry and organo metallics, transition metals including lanthanides etc.

Mathematics

Vectors and three dimensional geometry, matrices and determinants, circles, coordinate geometry, exponential and logarithmic series, Probability, correlation and regression, differential equations, definite integral, integral calculus, differential calculus etc.

Biology

Diversity in Living World, Structural Organisation in Plants and Animals, Biology and Human Welfare, Ecology and Environment, Reproduction in Organism, Genetics & Evolution, etc.
3rd May 2015, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus and model paper for English subject for UGET 2015?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?