7th June 2017, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus followed for B.Sc Nursing entrance exam?

What is the syllabus followed for B.Sc Nursing entrance exam? Can you please provide me as an attachment here or let me know from where I can get it? Please provide me the information soon. Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!

8th June 2017, 02:20 AM
AhanaIrshad

Default Re: What is the syllabus followed for B.Sc Nursing entrance exam?

The BSc nursing course which you want to pursue is a graduation level course of 4 years. Students have to pass their 10+2 with Biology, Chemistry and Physics with 50% of pass mass or equivalent. Syllabus of nursing depends on the university and the colleges, 4 years of course will have different levels of studies and change of syllabus.
1st year
Anatomy, Physiology, Nutrition, Biochemistry and nursing theory and practicals, English, and Psychology
2nd year
Sociology, Pharmacology, Pathology and Genetics and nursing theory and practicals level 2
3rd Year
Medical surgical nursing, child health nursing theory and practicals, self studies and library work
4th year
Obstetrical nursing practical, community health nursing management of nursing and services.
The last stage will of your internship and training in which you have to show your skills that your have been learning since the last 3 years.
8th June 2017, 02:24 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

As you have mentioned that you need the syllabus for B.Sc Nursing entrance examination, so in order to provide you the proper information I have attached a link below. Kindly, find the attachment below and download the file. In the file you will be able to find the syllabus for the same. Hence, go through the syllabus carefully and start preparing for the examination, so that you can perform well in the examination.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf syllabus bsc.nursing.pdf(804.9 KB, 66 views)
8th June 2017, 12:13 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the syllabus followed for B.Sc Nursing entrance exam? Can you please provide me as an attachment here or let me know from where I can get it? Please provide me the information soon. Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!
I have attached the syllabus fr B.Sc in Nursing so please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf genral-nursing-midwiferyl-nursing-syllabus.pdf(290.2 KB, 228 views)
8th June 2017, 07:40 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam pattern:
General Syllabus for B.Sc Nursing entrance (all Universities India) consist of 6 parts:
Part I: Test of Biology
Part II: Test of Physics
Part III: Test of Chemistry
Part IV: Test of General Ability
Part V: Test of English Language
Part VI: General Knowledge
For complete topic wise syllabus kindly go through the attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Syllabus-basic-bsc-nursing.pdf(804.9 KB, 32 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?