7th June 2017, 05:43 PM
Princi das

What subjects will be helpful in bio science stream to become a doctor in future?

I just passed CBSE class 10th and got 79.8 percentage, I want to take science and for less percentage the school is offering me bio science not pure. So my question is what subjects are falling in the bio science stream which will help to become a doctor in future?

7th June 2017, 09:24 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What subjects will be helpful in bio science stream to become a doctor in future?

You have to opt for physics, chemistry and biology in class 12th to become eligible for any medical entrance exam in India. There is no other choice, because questions are mainly asked from these three subjects in entrance exam.

You have to opt for the above mentioned subject, so that you become eligible for the entrance exam.
8th June 2017, 01:01 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What subjects will be helpful in bio science stream to become a doctor in future?

In order to become a doctor you must complete your 12th standard with minimum 50% marks in PCB subjects from a recognized board and should have scored 50% marks in Biology subject. Now you have to appear for medical entrance examination and for that your age should be minimum 17 years. After qualifying the examination you can take admission in medical colleges for further studies.
8th June 2017, 01:46 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

It is very good that you have to study Bio Science in class 11th as your goal is to become a Doctor.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th studying Physics Chemistry and Biology as a subject combination from a recognised Board with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to apply for the MBBS entrance examination. After qualifying in the said examination, candidates can apply for the MBBS course. After successfully completing the MBBS course, candidates can become a Doctor.
8th June 2017, 06:28 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

It would be best for you to take a combination of Biology, Physics and Chemistry in your 11th and 12th standard to become a doctor in future.
After completing you class 12 you can do BDS, MBBS in order to become a doctor.
You have to apply for entrance examination like NEET, AIMMS, AIPMT, etc in order to get admission for BDS, MBBS, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?