11th March 2016, 07:12 AM
Unregistered

What is the value of certificate course in B.Arch through distance mode?

Hi,

I am a self professional and want to do my B.Arch course through distance education. I want to know about the value of the certificate course in B.Arch through distance education. Please reply me.

Related Questions:
  1. BE(distance mode) institutes and their validity
  2. From which institute can I pursue B.E through distance mode?
  3. Is regular mode degree certificate and distance mode certificate the same? Is there any difference in certificates? I am doing BCA in Manonmanium Sundarnar University
  4. Can I pursue B.E through distance mode after passing Metallurgical Diploma Engineering?
  5. From which institute can I do B.E in distance mode? Will the certificate be accepted by PSU or Limited Organization? Will it be accepted if I do that from BIT?
  6. What is the date of admission for M.Com? Documents for admission in M.Com
  7. Is certificate of BSc in regular mode and B.A in distance education mode valid?
  8. Information about LLB correspondence courses from IGNOU? What are the possible aspects? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry through distance mode? -- [New]
  10. How to go for HVAC certificate course through distance learning mode? I am a 2nd year mechanical Engineering student
  11. How to do B.Ed in distance mode? I am staying in Hyderabad
  12. B.Arch course is good for future? Next level after doing B.Arch?
  13. Which correspondence courses can be done after 10th?
  14. B.Ed(Distance Mode) simultaneously while doing M.A? Which are the UGC recognized universities offer B.ed through distance mode?
  15. Names of the colleges in WB to learn diploma engineering in Civil in distance mode whose certificate is granted from any private company/government sector?
  16. Can I apply for IAS exam through my distance certificate of BSc Radiology(Lateral)?
  17. Universities offering M.Ed in Distance Mode?
  18. How to do B.Ed through distance mode after completing graduation with 60%?
11th March 2016, 06:42 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the value of certificate course in B.Arch through distance mode?

It holds good value and there is nothing such as to worry about. You can opt for higher studies as well and even go for job with the qualification you have. But, it is obviously a bit less valuable than regular course as regular course has always an upper hand in terms of significance.
11th March 2016, 06:45 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the value of certificate course in B.Arch through distance mode?

B.Arch through distance mode is equal to B.Arch via regular mode of education. You need not worry about it. You should however pursue the course with absolutely no worries and I am sure you will not face any such problem regarding the course in future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?