9th March 2015, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

When I can register for CET to study B.Ed if pursuing M.Com(Finance) 4th semester? Examination date of B.Ed CET?

Hello,
I have successfully completed three semesters of M.Com. in Finance, I will be appearing the IV semester in this summer. I am interested in B.Ed, and therefore I want guidance from you, when the CET will be held? and when can I apply for the CET registration?
Thanking you.

13th March 2015, 07:35 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When I can register for CET to study B.Ed if pursuing M.Com(Finance) 4th semester? Examination date of B.Ed CET?

As you are in the Final Year of your post-graduation (M.Com), so you can apply for B.Ed Entrance Exam commonly called CET in various states.

Now, upcoming CET will be conducted within Uttar Pradesh by Lucknow University.

However, the last dates to apply for B.Ed Online Entrance exam is over now.

Important Dates of B.Ed Online Entrance exam were:
Online Application Starts: 10 Feb 2015
Last Date to Apply: 7 March 2015
Download of Hall Ticket: 10 March 2015 and onwards
Commencement of Exam: 25 April 2015

Exam Pattern of the Online Exam is:
There will be two objective type questions based papers.
First paper will contain questions of General Science, Language - (Hindi/English)
And, Second paper will contain questions of Quantative Ability, Subjects (Arts, Science, Commerce, Agriculture).
Both paper will carry 200 marks.
The total duration of the exam is 3 hours only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?