18th July 2011, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and fee structure for admission in LLB(IPR) in KSLU? Is there any CET for admission?

sir,
I want to take admission for LLM (IPR) in KSLU. sir I want to know about the admission procedure and fees structure. further, I also want to know that whether there is any CET for admission? where would I get syllabus and previous question papers?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  2. Procedure of admission into first year of B.Com? What is the fee structure of B.Com course?
  3. What is the procedure for admission in FYB.Com? What is the fee structure for admission?
  4. How may I get admission in B.Ed course? How may I get admission procedure and fee structure for the same?
  5. How can I apply for admission for B.Tech ECE in Amity? Procedure for admission and fee structure?
  6. Can I do M.A in Political Science? What is the fee structure of M.A? Procedure for admission in MA?
  7. How can I apply for B.Ed CET for admission in Nagpur? Fee structure of CET exam?
  8. How to take admission in company secretary after passing M.Com? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  9. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the admission procedure to get admission in government marine engineering college? Fee structure, duration and placement details?
  11. Is it better to take admission in both Diploma and Higher Secondary? Detailed information, admission procedure and fee structure of Mechanical Diploma course? -- [New]
  12. Fee structure for general surgery course? Procedure for admission?
  13. Last date of admission to B.Ed in Hyderabad? Procedure to get admission? What is the fee structure?
  14. Procedure to apply for Associate CET? Fee structure for SC candidate students?
  15. Procedure to get admission in FC? What is the cutoff and fee structure? Is forensic science course available in FC?
  16. What is the fee structure and admission procedure? How to take admission in BCA Non Regular
  17. Procedure fo admission in B.Com at Mithibhai College? Fee structure and minimum percentage required for admission?
  18. Admission procedure for doing CS course after 12th? What is the fee structure and syllabus?
30th May 2012, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure and fee structure for admission in LLB(IPR) in KSLU? Is there any CET for admission?

Procedure to apply Asso CET? Start & last date of submission form?
1st January 2015, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure and fee structure for admission in LLB(IPR) in KSLU? Is there any CET for admission?

3 year LLB admission and semester deatils
14th March 2015, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

hi sir, after finishing my p u i went to b.com but an financial condition its not possible to continue my degree now am thinking to do a law in correspondence . so please on the
basis of p u commerce how can i join to LLB please prefer the above asked information to me .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?