31st January 2023, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

When will admission for SY BSc (plane)start? Is their any guarantee for another student to get admission in Ferguson CLG? What is fee for open category?

1.When will admission for SY BSc (plane)start?
2.Is their any guarantee for another student to get admission in Ferguson CLG?
3.What is fee for open category?
4.I have passed FY BSc with result -first class with distinction will I get admission?
Please reply me fast....

8th March 2023, 02:01 AM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: When will admission for SY BSc (plane)start? Is their any guarantee for another student to get admission in Ferguson CLG? What is fee for open category?

• The admission dates for SY BSc (Plain) may vary depending on the college/university you are planning to apply to. You can check the official website of the respective college or university for more information.
  • There is no guarantee for admission in any college, including Ferguson College. Admission is based on various factors such as merit, availability of seats, and eligibility criteria. However, if you meet the eligibility criteria and have a good academic record, your chances of getting admission in a reputed college like Ferguson College may be higher.
  • The fee structure for the open category may vary depending on the college/university you are planning to apply to. You can check the official website or prospectus of the respective college or university for more information.
  • A first class with distinction in FY BSc may be considered a good academic record and may increase your chances of getting admission in a reputed college like Ferguson College. However, admission is subject to meeting the eligibility criteria and availability of seats.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?