9th July 2022, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Where do I have a good career scope having done Fire Officer and Nominated Officer course?

I have done one year course in fire officer and nominated officer course from Maharashtra fire services academy I want to where do I have good scope

10th July 2022, 09:48 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where do I have a good career scope having done Fire Officer and Nominated Officer course?

After doing the Fire Officer and Nominated Officer course, you have a very good career scope in India. You can apply for the jobs of fire officer in government as well in private industries subjected to the vacancies. You shall continue visit the official website of the companies to get update on fire officer vacancy.
You may add the following good companies in your watchlist to get a good career future:

SAIL,
NEPA Limited,
Khanna Paper Mill,
ONGC,
IOCL,
Tata Consultancy etc.
10th July 2022, 05:40 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Where do I have a good career scope having done Fire Officer and Nominated Officer course?

1- Engineers of this field can go in any sector either government or private according to their interest and choices.

2- They can also get employed in other industries such as chemical or inflammable products manufacturing firms like petroleum refineries, textiles, fertilizers, etc.

3- The scope is very vast in the field of manufacturing, chemicals, handling bottling plants. Fire engineers may also work as surveyors in insurance companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?