26th February 2016, 06:42 AM
Unregistered

Whether B.Arch is preferred over B.Arch (Interior Designing) or not?

I have both options i.e. B.Arch as well as B.Arch with specialization in interior designing course. I want to know which one of them is preferrable over other. Please help me in choosing one course.

Related Questions:
  1. List of B.Arch correspondence colleges? I have passed diploma in Architecture this year
  2. How to prepare for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)? Coaching centers in Delhi to prepare for the same?
  3. B.Tech VS B.Arch, which one is better?
  4. Colleges offering B.Arch(Interior Designing) in South India?
  5. How much rank is required in COMEDK after scoring 121 in NATA and 64% in 12th? Can I expect to get admission?
  6. UPTU rank required for admission in Ghaziabad and Noida colleges in general category? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Maximum and minimum cutoff marks for B.Arch in Anna University and Anna University affiliated colleges? Colleges in which I could get after scoring 287.6 marks? List of top 10 architecture colleges in Tamilnadu?
  8. Solved papers for AIEEE BArch exam?
  9. Which are the exams that I have to answer to enter in B.Arch?
  10. Masters in Automobile engineering after B.Tech (computer science)?
  11. Difference between B.E and B.Tech? Semester fee of NIT Jalandhar, NIT Patna? Ranks required for admission in those colleges?
  12. What are the best career options for girls after 12th PCM?
  13. Eligibility to get admission in any degree course after interior design diploma? -- [New]
  14. Requirements for admission in spa?
  15. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders?
  16. Is it possible to re-apply for AIEEE exam by cancelling the previous registration? What is the procedure for it?
  17. Is it possible to get a seat in Civil/Architecture after securing 62 in B.Tech and 33 in B.Arch in Meghalaya?
  18. Can i get admission in SPA through NATA exam?
28th February 2016, 05:34 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether B.Arch is preferred over B.Arch (Interior Designing) or not?

Institutes in India offering Interior Designing course

JIMS

J.J School of Arts

School of interior design

Raffles design International

Guru Nanak Dev University

University of Mumbai

Utkal University.
28th February 2016, 09:52 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether B.Arch is preferred over B.Arch (Interior Designing) or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have both options i.e. B.Arch as well as B.Arch with specialization in interior designing course. I want to know which one of them is preferrable over other. Please help me in choosing one course.
Well, both the B.Arch and B.Arch in Interior Designing course, having good scope and its difficult to say which is better between the courses. You can select any one of the course based on your interested and future aspiration. However, B.Arch is having a little bit high career and job opportunity when compared with B.Arch in Interior Designing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?