21st July 2020, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Whether Civil Engineering has a better scope in India?

Sir, it is my aim to do Engineering after my Intermediate course. I have heard that Civil Engineering has a better scope in India. Is it true? What if I choose other branches for BE course and not Civil Engineering?

26th July 2020, 01:56 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Civil Engineering has a better scope in India?

It totally depend on your interest , if you're interested in subject you will create opportunity for your self. Choose the subject in which you have keen interest.

Yes, civil engineering has a good scope in government sector. But it doesn't mean you should choose it for graduation.

Each branch of engineering has their own working system. If you are interested in any other brach please go for that branch because at the end of the day all matters is your knowledge and interest in field not your branch.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?