5th May 2012, 05:14 PM
chourasia_shivam

What is the scope in civil engineering in india in public sector?

hello,
i am a 1st year civil engg student, I want to know about various scope in civil engg in india in public sector. So that i can start prepration from now.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of Civil Engineering in private sector? What opportunities will I get if I do EEE branch after changing from Civil Engineering?
  2. Opportunities for aeronautical engineering graduates in private and public sector in india?
  3. Scope of Civil Engineering in 2015 in India and Aborad
  4. Is there any scope for CS engineering in government sector in India? Which subjects to be taken to enter Railways?
  5. List of recommended schools for medical studies after 10th in Chandigarh or Panchkula?
  6. What is the scope of civil engineering in government sector?
  7. Scope of Civil Engineering Diploma course in Central Forest sector?
  8. What is the career opportunities for civil engineering student in public sector? What is the criteria for selection process?
  9. Scope of Public relation jobs in Government sector? When does the vacancies announce for the same? -- [New]
  10. Which posts are there for engineers after completing B.E computers from Pune University?
  11. How much salary can I get after working as a clerk in Public Sector Bank in india? Scope for growth and promotion?
  12. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for civil engineering students in public sector? What's the selection procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  13. Difference in getting a job after M.Tech and B.Tech/B.E? Is M.Tech beneficial for a person who wants to get a job in PSU?
  14. Government and private jobs after Polytechnic Diploma in Information Technology?
  15. What is the meaning of PSU?
  16. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available(In India and abroad) for Biotech students?
  17. WHICH IS BETTER B. Arch (Architecture) or B. Tech (Civil/ Mechanical engineering) ? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to get a job after completing B.E(EC)?
27th May 2012, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope in civil engineering in india in public sector?

sir i want to know scope of civil engineering in india!
6th August 2012, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope in civil engineering in india in public sector?

sir what is the scope in civil engineering in nest 4 years in public sector
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?