7th May 2019, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

Whether EIILM University is approved with UGC for BTech?

Hello everyone, I have done BTech from EIILM University. I have heard that this University is approved with UGC. Is it true? I want to know that this University is really approved with UGC or not? Please help me to know about this asap.

10th May 2019, 02:37 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether EIILM University is approved with UGC for BTech?

=> EIILM University stands for Eastern Institute for Integrated Learning in Management University.

=> Yes, Eastern Institute for Integrated Learning in Management University is approved with UGC for B.Tech course.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: 8th Mile, Budang, Malabassey, Sikkim 737121
Phone: 099750 88044
10th May 2019, 06:39 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you have heard right that this EIILM University is fully recognized and approved by UGC(University Grants Commission). It is established under Sikkim State Legislature Act No.4, 2006, Government of Sikkim. The Act was notified and published under the Government of Sikkim Gazette Notification No.28/LD/2006, dated 3rd April 2006.
10th May 2019, 09:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

EIILM university is definitely approved by UGC and it is not listed as fake university by UGC on its official website. Hence, it is definitely a valid university to pursue UGC approved courses.

If you are pursuing BTech then additional approval is required by AICTE because it is a technical course. Hence, if the course is AICTE approved then only you should take admission at the said university for BTech degree.
11th May 2019, 12:10 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Yes, Eastern Institute for Integrated Learning in Management University (EIILM) is approved with UGC for B.Tech course.
15th May 2019, 05:52 PM
Umapattapu
Junior Member+

According to a fact-finding committee constituted by the UGC in April 2015, EIILM University was recognized and approved by the University Grants Commission (UGC) through its main campus in regular mode, but was not authorized to open study centers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?