7th May 2019, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

Whether IGNOU-Mumbai offer BTech course in evening? Procedure to apply?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know that is BTech course available in IGNOU in evening shift which is located in Mumbai? If yes, then how can I apply for this course in evening shift? Kindly let me know about this immediately. Thank you!

10th May 2019, 05:07 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether IGNOU-Mumbai offer BTech course in evening? Procedure to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know that is BTech course available in IGNOU in evening shift which is located in Mumbai? If yes, then how can I apply for this course in evening shift? Kindly let me know about this immediately. Thank you!

IGNOU – Mumbai Regional Centre does not offer the Bachelor of Technology course in the evening mode. IGNOU – Mumbai offers various other Master Degree, Post Graduate and Advance Diploma, Post Graduate and Advance Certificate, Diploma and Certificate courses.

For studying the above mentioned courses, you can collect the application from the IGNOU – Mumbai Regional Centre or from various Study Centers available in Mumbai. You have to fill up the form and submit with the required documents for the admission to study any one of the course in the IGNOU. IGNOU – Mumbai Regional Centre website link is given for your reference Click Here
10th May 2019, 09:09 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether IGNOU-Mumbai offer BTech course in evening? Procedure to apply?

IGNOU is an open university and it is approved by UGC DEC to offer distance mode courses. B.Tech is a technical course and it requires regular classes along with practical education in labs.

Hence, it would not be wise to pursue a distance mode B.Tech from IGNOU because you won't get the lab skills if you are pursuing a distance mode course.
11th May 2019, 12:33 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

No, IGNOU Mumbai Regional Centre is not conducting the Bachelor of Technology course in the evening mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?