1st March 2018, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Whether Geeta Institute of Law offers LLB course in evening? Procedure to apply?

Sir, I would like to know that is LLB Course available in Geeta Institute of Law in Evening shift which is located in Haryana? If yes then how can I apply for this course in evening shift?

9th March 2018, 11:09 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Geeta Institute of Law offers LLB course in evening? Procedure to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I would like to know that is LLB Course available in Geeta Institute of Law in Evening shift which is located in Haryana? If yes then how can I apply for this course in evening shift?

Yes, Geeta Institute of Law offers LLB course in part time mode. Geeta Institute of Law offers LLB course in regular full time mode and part time mode. Eligibility to study the LLB course at the Geeta Institute of Law is a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with not less than 45% marks. Duration of the course is three years. Interested candidates can apply online or can contact the institute for the admission to the LLB course. Candidates can find the details in the website link of the institute. Geeta Institute of Law website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?