18th May 2015, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Whether Indian Institute of Hotel Management conducts entrance exam for admission in BHM course?

Hello,
I read in a website that IHM or the Indian Institute of Hotel Management conducts an entrance exam for BHM course to students after completing their class 12th Board. Can I have some information about it as I am not getting it from the internet so please if anyone knows can inform me about that.

Related Questions:
21st May 2015, 10:26 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Whether Indian Institute of Hotel Management conducts entrance exam for admission in BHM course?

Entrance Exam notification has been already released. The examination has already completed 25th April 2015. The exam notification will be published in the month of December or January in the official website of NCHMCT.

Eligibility Criteria:

You should have completed 12th Std from a recognized school or equivalent qualification. Those who are studying in the final year of board examination may also apply for this examination. You must have studied English as mandatory subject at intermediate level.

Exam Pattern:
  • Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude - 30 Marks
  • Reasoning and Logical Reasoning - 30 Marks
  • General Awareness
  • English Language
  • Aptitude Level

Official Website: Click Here !!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?