9th October 2018, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Whether Kurukshetra University is approved with UGC?

Hello everyone, I have done BEd in Hindi from Kurukshetra University. I have heard that this University is approved with UGC. Is it true? I want to know that this University is really approved with UGC or not? Please help me to know about this asap.

12th October 2018, 04:12 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Kurukshetra University is approved with UGC?

Yes, of course. Kurukshetra University is recognized by UGC (University Grants Commision) and affiliated by AICTE since 1985. So, one can pursue any courses which is offered by this university without any doubt.
12th October 2018, 02:11 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Yes, Kurukshetra university is approved by the UGC.

Kurukshetra University is established in 1956 and it is a state level university. This university offers different level graduation, post graduation and doctorate level degrees.

Kurukshetra University is approved by NCTE, BCI, NAAC, UGC, NICTE and NCHMCT.

For more details about the university visit the official website of Kurukshetra University.
12th October 2018, 07:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, Kurukshetra university is one of the top university in Haryana and definitely approved by UGC. Just make sure you get admission at a recognized college affiliated to university.

No need to worry, if you have got admission at the university campus. Just be careful, if you are applying for admission at any affiliated college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?