2nd October 2017, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Which will be better option between B.Com computers and B.Sc computer science?

I completed MPC with 76% can I take B.Com. What should I take BSc computer science or B.Com computers, so that I will be having a bright future. Please say me what should I take?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best option after completing BSc computer computers
  2. MCA is better option after bcom?
  3. Which is better between B.Sc Maths and B.Sc Computers?
  4. Can i do B.Sc(Computer science) without studying Computers in 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is a better option to do after BSc computer science?
  6. Which Job and Group2 Coaching would be Suitable after post graduation in Sociology(Telugu Medium)?
  7. Can I study BCom(Computer Application) after completing 12th Science?
  8. Information about BSc computers? I want to join in BSc computer science
  9. What are the career options after BSc computer science honors?
  10. Difference between B.Sc(MP Computers), B.Sc (engineering) and B.Sc(computer science)?
  11. Is it necessary to study Maths at intermediate level to do BSc computers? List of colleges offering BSc Computer Science?
  12. Which is valuable for me to do between Computer related course and Finance related courses having completed B.Com Computers?
  13. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  14. Difference between B.Sc in Physical Science and B.Sc in Physical Science with Computer Science?
  15. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  16. How to apply for admission in CSJM university? I want private admission B.A II year in Kanpur University
  17. Which specialization in MBA is better for BSc computer science students? Can I get a good job after completing MBA?
  18. Is there any better option except Engineering and Medical for 12th Science student? -- [New]
2nd October 2017, 09:53 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which will be better option between B.Com computers and B.Sc computer science?

Personally I would like to suggest you to opt for Bachelor of Science in Computer Science because that is much better and now a days it is in demand also where as BCom in computer science is not very scope full. So you should definitely go for Bachelor in Computer Science 3 years degree course because after that you can complete your MSc in Computer Science and then you will have watched opportunities to earn your livelihood.
2nd October 2017, 10:40 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which will be better option between B.Com computers and B.Sc computer science?

It is very good that you have scored 76% of marks in class 12th examination.
Look, both the above mentioned streams are very good in their respective field with various opportunities in the upcoming future.
Since you have scored 76% marks with PCM as a subject combination in class 12th, according to my opinion you must go for B.Sc in Computer Science as it has a lot of career opportunities in the future and it belongs to your field as well.
2nd October 2017, 10:44 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

BSc in computer science is much better than BCom in Computer Science because science graduates in computer are in more demand than any other fields so definitely it would be better for you to choose BSc in Computer Science rather than using BCom in computer science.
2nd October 2017, 11:24 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Yes, you can opt for B.Com course after completing 12th standard in Science stream. Those candidates who have completed 12th standard in any discipline (Arts/Commerce/Science) with a minimum of 50% marks from any recognized university are eligible for B.Com course. Since you have completed 12th standard in Science stream, so I would suggest you to opt for B.Sc Computer Science instead of B.Com Computers.
After completing B.Sc Computer Science degree you can go for M.Sc, MCA, MBA, etc.
You will have various job opportunities in government as well as in private sectors such as Software development companies, System Maintenance, Technical support, Schools & College, government offices, Banks, etc.
3rd October 2017, 12:28 AM
raziaexpert
Banned

Either of the courses have a good career ahead, you can get admission in any of the course you wish to. You should have your own field of interest and see what you are good at it.

If you have good knowledge of science field and have interest in it, I would suggest you to opt for B.Sc course in the field you wish to and if you want to study accounts related subjects, then I would suggest you to go for B.Com and continue with your studies further.
3rd October 2017, 10:50 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

B.Com computers and B.Sc computer science both holds a respective position. So, you cannot differentiate in between them. Both the fields have their own value and have great career prospects. So, you cam choose any one between them according to your interest. Don't just choose something what other's say. Set up your mind, focus on the field you want to choose and which you can understand better and go for that. This will help you to perform well in both academic and professional field.
3rd October 2017, 12:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed MPC with 76% can I take B.Com. What should I take BSc computer science or B.Com computers, so that I will be having a bright future. Please say me what should I take?

Both B.Com Computers and BSc Computer Science are good courses. Candidates can choose the course based on their final goal. If one wants to pursue their career in the accounts related field, then he/she should choose BCom Computers. If one interested to pursue their career in software industry, then he/she should choose BSc Computer Science. After completion of BSc Computer Science one has to study MCA to get a job in MNCs with a very good salary. Candidates who wish to pursue their career in the accounts field can study BCom Computers, and then CA or CS or ICWA or MCom.
30th May 2019, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

I have taken MEC in inter so that I can choose BSC computer science in degree or not? or else bcom computer is best or not ? Please suggest your opinion
17th September 2021, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

I completed my PCB with 90 percentage.can i take bsc computers
25th September 2021, 01:22 AM
Shamaila parween

For better option you can go for bsc.computer science . I personally say that is good option with my opinion.because that is much better and now a days it is in demand also where as BCom in computer science is not very scope full.
28th May 2022, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Bsc computer betara Becom computer betara
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?