13th July 2017, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Will he be eligible for KCET after supplementary exam?

Sir, my friend failed in 2017 second PUC exam of one subject math. He has taken CET exam. If he passes the subject in supplementary in this year. Will he be eligible for KCET to take seat in college?

14th July 2017, 07:44 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will he be eligible for KCET after supplementary exam?

** KCET stands for Karnataka Combined Entrance Test.

** KCET is conducted by the Karnataka Examination Authority.

** For this examination candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

** Karnataka Combined Entrance Test is normally held in the month May of every year.

** As per my knowledge, you will be eligible for KCET to take seat in college after passes the subject in supplementary in this year.
14th July 2017, 08:31 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

If results of supplementary examination are declared before counselling dates of Karnataka Common Entrance Test then you can get admission in desired course on basis of KCET rank and PUC marks.

But if results are not declared before counselling dates then you can not get admission because of fail status in PUC.
14th July 2017, 11:49 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Yes, a candidate who have completed or is appearing for senior secondary examination or its equivalent from a recognized board, is eligible to apply for KCET, provided he should submit the result within the given time limit by KCET exam department for verification process.
So, if the result of supplementary examination is published before KCET verification and the candidate is pass in the overall result with PCM, then there will be no problem in taking admission through KCET examination.
26th February 2018, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

What is the marks or percentage of 2nd pu requires to get seat in engineering's college by cet
17th April 2019, 07:39 AM
Unregistered

I have failed one subject physics now can i write kcet exam without supplementary
25th May 2019, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

I have failed in Kannada n taken up supplementary exam but my engineering rank is not displaying?
30th July 2022, 08:55 AM
Unregistered

I'm failed in maths subject and I applied for supplementary exam also but today is kcet results then when will my kcet results are announced
31st July 2022, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Mam I was absent for chemistry exam due to my health issue so i have to write supplementary exam,but kcet results are declared before supplementary and i didn't get my ranking so is it possible to get my ranking after 2nd pu supplementary exam and is it possible to attend my counseling?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?