5th August 2014, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Will I get good placement after completing BCA degree?

hi, i am srujan i wanted to know that, if i complete my degree in BCA(bachelor of computer application) do i get well placement after bca course?

16th August 2014, 02:24 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get good placement after completing BCA degree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi, i am srujan i wanted to know that, if i complete my degree in BCA(bachelor of computer application) do i get well placement after bca course?

BCA is a Undergraduate degree of 3 years duration with 6 semesters in it and after completing there is certainly job openings in various fields and mainly in IT.You could apply for companies as a Developer or a Tester,Web Developer/ Designer,Technical Assistant,,Html, Javascript Software Programmer or many other fields which you are specialized.

The main thing is register yourself in many of the famous online jobs sites which gives you notification about the openings in various companies and even check in daily newspaper.If there are placements happening in your respected college you can appear for them.

You would need to get knowledge about aptitude for clearing the first round of interview processing to get a job as many companies have a Aptitude test as the first round.

Regards
~Jxsab~
25th August 2014, 07:48 PM
aparnatiwari221

If you are looking for placement. You need to look for placement history and details provided by aninstitute. There are lots of colleges which offer BCA degree programs; you can do little research on internet to know all the valuable details.
Some of the reputed names are –
1. Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research.
2. Christ university
3. NarseeMonjee
SICSR is one of the leading colleges for IT institute. They invite big companies for recruitment. One of my cousin got selected in top company through their campus.
25th August 2014, 08:48 PM
aparnatiwari221

If you are looking for placement. You need to look for placement history and details provided by aninstitute. There are lots of colleges which offer BCA degree programs; you can do little research on internet to know all the valuable details.
Some of the reputed names are –
1. Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research.
2. Christ university
3. NarseeMonjee

SICSR is one of the leading colleges for IT institute. They invite big companies for recruitment. One of my cousin got selected in top company through their campus.
22nd June 2015, 06:57 AM
Unregistered

I was happy with BCA degree because bca is one and only different from other degree
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?