15th October 2020, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

Benefits to apply for Marketing Communications internship in Shangrila Corporate Services Private Limited Mumbai?

Sir, I am interested in doing an internship of Marketing Communications which is available in Shangrila Corporate Services Private Limited Mumbai. Kindly let me know about the benefits of doing this internship. Kindly tell me about the benefits asap.

18th October 2020, 06:26 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits to apply for Marketing Communications internship in Shangrila Corporate Services Private Limited Mumbai?

The benefits to apply for a Marketing Communication internship in Shangrila Corporate Services Private Limited Mumbai are given below.

==> Candidate will get the stipend benefit of Rs.12000 per month for the duration of 2 months.

==> Candidate will get the benefit to work for 5 days a week with 2 week offs.

==> Candidate will get the work experience which will benefit in the their future career.

==> Candidate will learn various skills while doing internship.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.scsindia.co.in
20th October 2020, 10:29 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits to apply for Marketing Communications internship in Shangrila Corporate Services Private Limited Mumbai?

Benefits to apply for Marketing Communications internship in Shangrila Corporate Services Private Limited Mumbai is given below.

1. There will be 5 days a week working.
2. Candidate will get internship certificate.
3. Candidate will get working experience.
4. Candidate will get stipend also.
5. Candidate may get letter of recommendation.

Candidate must be ready to start internship in between 11.10.2020 to 14.11.2020.
20th October 2020, 12:58 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Benefits to apply for Marketing Communications internship in Shangrila Corporate Services Private Limited Mumbai :-

1) You will get a stipend of Rs. 12,000/- per month as Marketing Communications interns in Shangrila Corporate Services Private Limited Mumbai.

2) You have to work 5 days in a week.

Last date to apply for this internship is 25 October, 2020.
27th April 2021, 09:42 AM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Benefits:--

Candidates can get a Certificate.

Candidates can offer a stipend up to Rs.12,000 per month.

Candidates can get a Job offer

Candidates can get a Flexible working hours.

Visit:-- (https://www.scsindia.co.in) For more information
28th June 2021, 08:51 PM
Tapu ke papa

Benefits:-

:- Aspirants can get Stipend: From Rs.10,000 to Rs.12,000 per month.

:- Aspirants can get Certificate

:- Aspirants can get Letter of recommendation

:- Aspirants can get Job offer

:- Aspirants can get Flexible working hours.
5th August 2021, 04:32 PM
Iffa0786

Benefits:-

The candidates will get a Certificate

The candidates will get the letter of recommendation

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 10,000 to 12,000/- per month

Duration-2 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?