2nd August 2012, 11:43 AM
simran k tiwari

Can I appear for AIEEE Exam for the year 2012 being a candidate pursuing final year of Diploma course in Computer Technology? What syllabus should I prepare for this Exam?

Hello sir/mam...
Myself simran tiwari
im doing my dilpoma course in computer technology and im a final year student..... can i appear for aieee entance exam 2013.....or
Can u plz tell me about the syllabus for that exam or which diff . exams can i appear....

Thank you......

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus and Tips to prepare for MIB Entrance Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of Graduation?
  2. What syllabus should I prepare for NET Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of MCA course?
  3. Can I give MPSC Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of BE in Information Technology? Which Books to prepare for this? Which positions am I eligible through this Exam?
  4. Syllabus and Pattern of IAF Exam? Tips to prepare for this Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering?
  5. How to prepare for IPS Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in IT stream?
  6. How to prepare for IAS Exam being a candidate pursuing 1st year of Engineering in IT stream?
  7. Which Jobs I can apply in Railway being a candidate of pursuing Diploma in Engineering with IT?
  8. How to apply for Railway Jobs pursuing final year of BE in CSE? How to prepare for the respective Exams?
  9. How to prepare for upcoming GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of EC? Which subjects to be concentrated more? Which Book to prepare for Networks?
  10. Can I apply for Engineering Services Exam being a candidate pursuing final year BE? Syllabus for this Exam?
  11. How to prepare for IPS Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Com? Which Books to prepare for this Exam?
  12. When will be the WIPRO WASE Exam? Am I eligible for this Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of BCA?
  13. How to prepare for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of Instrumentation Engineering?
  14. Guidance on Project title for me being a candidate pursuing final year of CSE?
  15. Job opportunities for a candidate who is pursuing Electrical & Electronics Diploma course and completed Diploma in Computer Application? -- [New]
  16. Best courses to do being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in IT?
  17. How to prepare for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of Books and Study Materials to prepare for TANCET Exam to join MBA course being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Sc in Computer Science?
30th March 2016, 12:06 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I appear for AIEEE Exam for the year 2012 being a candidate pursuing final year of Diploma course in Computer Technology? What syllabus should I prepare for this Exam?

No, you cannot appear in AIEEE exam because AIEEE exam is conducted for 12th class passed students not for diploma holders. For diploma holders there is another test conducted called LEET. On the basis of the LEET test you will get admission in any engineering college in direct 2nd year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?