21st September 2018, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of applying for Artificial Intelligence Internship in Newgen Creations Pvt Ltd?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am thinking to apply for an Internship in Newgen Creations Pvt Ltd which is Artificial Intelligence Internship. I would like to know that what benefits I will get if I apply for such Internship in this company. Please tell me about the benefits asap.

25th September 2018, 05:35 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying for Artificial Intelligence Internship in Newgen Creations Pvt Ltd?

Benefits of applying for Artificial Intelligence Internship in Newgen Creations Pvt Ltd is that applicant can achieve Certificate, Letter of recommendation etc. after successful completion of 2 months of internship.
Applicant can work in flexible work hours, 5 days a week and gets free snacks & beverages during internship periods.
31st May 2021, 05:15 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Default Re: Benefits of applying for Artificial Intelligence Internship in Newgen Creations Pvt Ltd?

Benefits:--

Candidates can get a Certificate.

Candidates can offer a stipend up to Rs.5,000 per month.

Candidates can get a Job offer

Candidates can get a Flexible working hours.
12th August 2021, 03:27 PM
Iffa0786

Benefits:-

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 5,000/- per month

The candidates will get a Certificate

The candidates will get the letter of recommendation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?