26th September 2019, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of applying for DevOps Development internship in LSN Software Service Private Limited Hyderabad?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am thinking of applying for an internship in LSN Software Service Private Limited Hyderabad which is DevOps Development internship. I would like to know what benefits I will get if I apply for such internship in this company. Please tell me about the benefits asap.

29th September 2019, 04:47 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying for DevOps Development internship in LSN Software Service Private Limited Hyderabad?

There are several benefits of DevOps development internship from LSN software services private limited. Some of the major benefits are listed as under:-

After completion of internship, candidate can apply for the permanent post in the same company subjected to the vacancy in relevent department.

During the internship, candidate will get good knowledge of software like Maven Git and Jenkins etc.

Durind the DevOps Development internship in LSN Software Service private limited, candidate will get chance to work with development team and learn how to get performance according to the customer's expectation.

In nutshell, candidate will have bright future after doing DevOps Development internship in LSN Software Service Private Limited.
29th September 2019, 04:49 PM
Agricultist

Default Re: Benefits of applying for DevOps Development internship in LSN Software Service Private Limited Hyderabad?

Benefits:--

Applicants can get the Certificate.

Applicants can get Job offer.

Applicants can work only 5 days a week.

Applicants can get Free snacks & beverages.

For more details visit:-- (https://lsnsoft.com)
29th September 2019, 08:39 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The benefits of doing DevOps Development internship in LSN Software Service Private Limited Hyderabad is mentioned below:-

:-You will receive per month stipend of Rs.2,000 to Rs.4,000.
:-You will get a valuable Certificate to get your future benefits while applying for jobs.
:-You will get Job offer to continue as a permanent employee with annual salary package between Rs.2,00,000 to Rs.8,00,000.
:-You will be working 5 days a week.
:-You will get free snacks & beverages during the period of internship.

You can check the website https://www.lsnsoft.com/ for more details.
29th September 2019, 08:44 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The Candidates applying for DevOps Development internship in LSN Software Service Private Limited Hyderabad will get the following benefits:-

:Stipend: From Rs.2,000 to Rs.4,000 per month.
:-Certificate
:-Letter of recommendation
:-Job offer
:-Flexible working hours.

The Duration of the DevOps Development internship in LSN Software Service Private Limited Hyderabad would be of 3 months.

The Last date to apply for DevOps Development internship in LSN Software Service Private Limited Hyderabad is 11th October 2019.

For more information visit on (https://lsnsoft.com)
30th September 2019, 12:33 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Benefits of applying for DevOps Development internship in LSN Software Service Private Limited Hyderabad :-

1) You will get a Stipend of Rs. 2,000/- to Rs. 4,000/- per month as DevOps Development interns in LSN Software Service Private Limited Hyderabad.

2) After Completion of this Internship, You will get a certificate which certifies your experience, skills and performance in this area of work.

3) After successful Completion of this Internship, You will get Job offer in the position of permanent employee. You may expect a salary package of Rs. 2 to 8 Lac per annum.

4) You have to work 5 days in a week.

5) You will get free snacks & beverages.

For any other query related to this internship, you may visit the following website.
https://www.lsnsoft.com/
30th September 2019, 12:27 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am thinking of applying for an internship in LSN Software Service Private Limited Hyderabad which is DevOps Development internship. I would like to know what benefits I will get if I apply for such internship in this company. Please tell me about the benefits asap.

The benefits of doing the DevOps Development internship in the LSN Software Service Private Limited, Hyderabad are given below:

>> Interns can get a stipend of around Rs 2,000 to Rs 4,000 per month (based on their performance)

>> Interns can get a job offer (candidates can expect a salary of around Rs 2 Lakhs to Rs 8 Lakhs per year)

>> Interns can get a certificate

>> Interns can get free snacks and beverages

>> Interns can get 5 days a week

>> Interns can get real time practical work experience
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?