26th September 2019, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Duration of DevOps Development internship in LSN Software Service Private Limited Hyderabad?

Dear friends, can anyone of you help me to know about the duration of the internship related to DevOps Development which is available in LSN Software Service Private Limited Hyderabad? I would like to know about the duration so please help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!

29th September 2019, 04:40 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of DevOps Development internship in LSN Software Service Private Limited Hyderabad?

The duration of DevOps Development internship in LSN Software Service Private Limited is for three months. Currently, the aspirant can apply for the internship by 11th October 2019. Please note that, all internship will get a stipend from LSN Software Service Private Limited during their internship.
29th September 2019, 08:30 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of DevOps Development internship in LSN Software Service Private Limited Hyderabad?

The duration of the DevOps Development internship in LSN Software Service Private Limited Hyderabad would be of 3 months and is full time. You should be for full time (in-office) internship.

You can check the website https://lsnsoft.com for more details.
29th September 2019, 08:36 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The Duration of the DevOps Development internship in LSN Software Service Private Limited Hyderabad would be of 3 months.

The Last date to apply for DevOps Development internship in LSN Software Service Private Limited Hyderabad is 11th October 2019.

For more information visit on (https://lsnsoft.com)
30th September 2019, 12:24 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Duration of DevOps Development internship in LSN Software Service Private Limited Hyderabad is 3 months.

You may expect a Stipend of Rs. 2,000/- to Rs. 4,000/- per month as DevOps Development interns in LSN Software Service Private Limited Hyderabad.

Last date to apply for this internship is 11 October 2019.
30th September 2019, 12:19 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, can anyone of you help me to know about the duration of the internship related to DevOps Development which is available in LSN Software Service Private Limited Hyderabad? I would like to know about the duration so please help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!

Duration of the DevOps Development internship in the LSN Software Service Private Limited, Hyderabad is 3 months full time in the office.

Candidates with relevant interests and expertise and from Hyderabad & neighboring cities are eligible to apply for the DevOps Development internship in the LSN Software Service Private Limited, Hyderabad. Selected candidates can get around Rs 2,000 to Rs 4,000 / month as a stipend for the DevOps Development internship in the LSN Software Service Private Limited, Hyderabad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?