15th July 2019, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of applying for Human Resources internship in Reliance Retail Limited Raipur?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am thinking of applying for an internship in Reliance Retail Limited Raipur which is Human Resources internship. I would like to know what benefits I will get if I apply for such internship in this company. Please tell me about the benefits asap.

17th July 2019, 03:45 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying for Human Resources internship in Reliance Retail Limited Raipur?

The candidates applying for Human Resources internship in Reliance Retail Limited Raipur will get the following benefits:-

:- Stipend: Rs.5,000 per month.

:- Certificate

:- Flexible working hours.

The duration of Human Resources internship in Reliance Retail Limited Raipur would be of 3 months.
17th July 2019, 09:47 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying for Human Resources internship in Reliance Retail Limited Raipur?

The benefits of applying for the Human Resources internship in Reliance Retail Limited, Raipur are given below.

==> Candidate will get the Certificate from the employer.

==> Candidate will get Letter of Recommendation from the employer and the job opportunity.
18th July 2019, 01:08 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find below the benefits for applying Human Resources internship at Reliance Retail Limited in Raipur.

1) You will get a Stipend of Rs. 5,000/- per month as Human Resources interns at Reliance Retail Limited in Raipur.

2) After Completion of this Internship, You will get a certificate which certifies your experience, skills and performance in this area of work.
18th July 2019, 12:57 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am thinking of applying for an internship in Reliance Retail Limited Raipur which is Human Resources internship. I would like to know what benefits I will get if I apply for such internship in this company. Please tell me about the benefits asap.

Some of the benefits available for doing the Human Resources internship in the Reliance Retail Limited, Raipur are given below:

>> Interns can get Rs 5,000 per month as a stipend

>> Interns can sharpen their skills in the hiring process and improve their communication skills

>> Interns can get real time work experience

>> Interns can get a Certificate

>> Interns can improve their knowledge in the HR operations
18th July 2019, 08:38 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The benefits of doing Human Resources internship in Reliance Retail Limited Raipur is given below:-

:-Stipend of Rs.5000 per month.
:-A valuable Certificate.

The duration of the Human Resources internship in Reliance Retail Limited Raipur would be of 3 months.

The last date to apply for Human Resources internship in Reliance Retail Limited Raipur is 28th July 2019.
15th August 2021, 07:47 PM
Afreen0786

Benefits:
The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 5,000/- per month

The Candidates will get a Certificate

The Candidates will get the letter of recommendation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?