21st January 2019, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

Benefits of applying for Software Testing Internship in UserExperior Technologies Private Limited?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am thinking to apply for an Internship in UserExperior Technologies Private Limited which is Software Testing Internship. I would like to know that what benefits I will get if I apply for such Internship in this company. Please tell me about the benefits asap.

29th January 2019, 11:30 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying for Software Testing Internship in UserExperior Technologies Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am thinking to apply for an Internship in UserExperior Technologies Private Limited which is Software Testing Internship. I would like to know that what benefits I will get if I apply for such Internship in this company. Please tell me about the benefits asap.

Candidates can get the following benefits for doing the Software Testing internship in UserExperior Technologies Private Limited:

1. Interns can get a stipend of Rs 5,000 / month

2. Interns can get real time work experience in Software Testing

3. Interns can get a job offer (after successful completion of internship)

4. Interns can get a Certificate, Letter of recommendation, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?