21st January 2019, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

Duration of Software Testing Internship in UserExperior Technologies Private Limited?

Dear friends, can anyone of you help me to know about the duration of the Internship related to Software Testing which is available in UserExperior Technologies Private Limited? I would like to know about the duration so please help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!

26th January 2019, 12:36 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Software Testing Internship in UserExperior Technologies Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, can anyone of you help me to know about the duration of the Internship related to Software Testing which is available in UserExperior Technologies Private Limited? I would like to know about the duration so please help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!

UserExperior Technologies Private Limited offers Software Testing internship for the period of three months full time. Interested and eligible candidates should start the Software Testing internship before 20th February, 2019. Interns daily responsibilities include: Executing test cases manually, Building test cases, Creating automation scripts and execution, working with development teams and providing insights, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?