26th September 2020, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing Android App Development internship in Nimetler Technologies Private Limited?

Hello Sir/Madam, I have heard about the internship of Android App Development which is offered by Nimetler Technologies Private Limited. I would like to know what benefits I will get if I do this internship? I don’t know about the benefits of doing this internship.

29th September 2020, 11:09 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Android App Development internship in Nimetler Technologies Private Limited?

The benefits of doing an Android App Development internship in Nimetler Technologies Private Limited are given below.

==> Candidate will get the stipend benefit of Rs.1000 per month for the duration of 1 month.

==> Candidate will get the Certificate from the employer after completing the internship.

==> Candidate will get the Letter of recommendation from the employer after completing the internship.

==> Candidate will get the benefit to work in flexible working hours as per their convenience.

==> Candidate will get the benefit to work for 5 days a week with 2 week offs.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.it.nimetler.com

29th September 2020, 11:12 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Android App Development internship in Nimetler Technologies Private Limited?

Benefits of doing Android App Development internship in Nimetler Technologies Private Limited is as follows.

1. Candidate will get Internship Certificate.
2. Candidate may get Letter of recommendation.
3. There will be Flexible work hours.
4. Candidate will work only 5 days a week.
5. Candidate will get stipend also.
6. Candidate will get working experience.

Last date to apply for this internship is 10/10/2020.

29th September 2020, 01:35 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Benefits of doing Android App Development internship in Nimetler Technologies Private Limited :-

1) You will get a stipend of Rs. 1,000/- per month as Android App Development interns in Nimetler Technologies Private Limited.

2) After Completion of this Internship, You will get a certificate which certifies your experience, skills and performance in this area of work.

3) You will get a Letter of recommendation. It is an essential document related to your future employment which shows your work experience and
project details during the internship period.

4) You have to work 5 days in a week.

5) Your work hours will be flexible.

Last date to apply for this internship is 10th October , 2020.

29th September 2020, 04:51 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Benefits of doing an Android App Development internship in Nimetler Technologies Private Limited are as follows:-

1. Certificate.
2. Letter of Recommendation.
3. Flexible work hours.
4. Experience in android app development.

29th September 2020, 07:48 PM
jeet2porwal

Benefits of doing Android App Development internship in Nimetler Technologies Private Limited can be seen below.

*You will get stipend of Rs.1000 per month.
*There will be 5 days in week working.
*You will get internship certificate.
*You may get letter of recommendation based on your performance.
*You will get flexible work hours.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?