24th October 2018, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Duration of Android App Development Internship in Promatics Technologies Private Limited?

Dear friends, I am interested to join Promatics Technologies Private Limited for Android App Development Internship. I would like to know about the duration of this Internship program. Kindly tell me about the duration of this Internship immediately. Thank you!

29th October 2018, 05:27 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Android App Development Internship in Promatics Technologies Private Limited?

Promatics Technologies Private Limited does offer 6 months duration of internship for Android App Development Interns. You must be full time intern to be eligible for this internship. You must have relevant skills and interests to be eligible. Candidate with a sound knowledge of Java, C#, SQL and Android are preferred for internship. Last date to apply for same is 7th November 2018.

Promatics Technologies Private Limited website link:
http://www.promaticsindia.com/
29th October 2018, 03:12 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Android App Development Internship in Promatics Technologies Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to join Promatics Technologies Private Limited for Android App Development Internship. I would like to know about the duration of this Internship program. Kindly tell me about the duration of this Internship immediately. Thank you!

Duration of Android App Development internship in Promatics Technologies Private Limited is 6 months (full time). Selected interns can get around Rs 7,000 per month as a stipend to do an Android App Development internship in Promatics Technologies Private Limited. Candidates with skills in Java, SQL, C#, and Android are eligible to apply for the Android App Development internship in Promatics Technologies Private Limited. There are two Android App Development internship positions available in Promatics Technologies Private Limited.
31st August 2021, 08:17 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 7,000/- per month for Android App Development Internship in Promatics Technologies Private Limited

Duration 6 months
18th October 2021, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

If you want to Want to start an on-demand mobile app business then here in this arka softwares blog we cover most profitable 50 best mobile app ideas that your startup may want to create in 2022.
30th November 2021, 08:19 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Duration of Android App Development Internship in Promatics Technologies Private Limited is 6 months
30th November 2021, 08:35 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Duration of Android App Development Internship in Promatics Technologies Private Limited is 6 months
12th December 2021, 06:56 PM
Soni_ya

The Duration of Android App Development Internship in Promatics Technologies Private Limited would be of 6 months.

The Stipend of Duration of Android App Development Internship in Promatics Technologies Private Limited will get per month stipend of Rs.7,000.
29th March 2022, 08:55 PM
Ar_pit

Duration of Android App Development Internship in Promatics Technologies Private Limited is 6 Months.

Stipend is offered to Android App Development Internship in Promatics Technologies Private Limited is 6,000 to 7,000 per month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?