5th July 2020, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing an Automotive Design internship in IODevOps Services Incorporated?

Hello friends, I am planning to do an Automotive Design internship in IODevOps Services Incorporated. But I don’t know what benefits I will get if I do this kind of internship? I would like to know about the benefits of doing this internship in this company. Please tell me immediately.

6th July 2020, 05:46 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing an Automotive Design internship in IODevOps Services Incorporated?

The benefits of doing an Automotive Design internship in the IODevOps Services Incorporated are given below.

==> Candidate will get the stipend benefit of Rs.5000 per month for the duration of 6 months.

==> Candidate will get the Certificate from the employer after completing the internship.

==> Candidate will get the Letter of recommendation from the employer after completing the internship.

==> Candidate will get the benefit to work for 5 days a week with 2 week offs.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.iodevops.com
6th July 2020, 04:31 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing an Automotive Design internship in IODevOps Services Incorporated?

Benefits of doing an Automotive Design internship in IODevOps Services Incorporated :-

1) You will get a stipend of Rs. 5,000/- per month as Automotive Design interns in IODevOps Services Incorporated.

2) After Completion of this Internship, You will get a certificate which certifies your experience, skills and performance in this area of work.

3) You will get a Letter of recommendation. It is an essential document related to your future employment which shows your work experience and
project details during the internship period.

4) You have to work 5 days in a week.

Last date to apply for this internship is 28 July , 2020.
7th July 2020, 04:36 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Benefits of doing an Automotive Design internship in IODevOps Services Incorporated as follows:-

1. Certificate.
2. Letter of Recommendation.
3. Flexible work-hours.
4. Experience of CAD development.
5. Knowledge of drawings/Solidworks.
8th July 2020, 03:56 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Benefits:-

1- The applicant will get the salary of Rs 5,000 per month.

2- The applicant will get the letter of recommendation.

3- The applicant will get the Certificate.

4- The applicant will need to work 5 days a week.

Visit the website www.iodevops.com for more information.
8th July 2020, 09:31 PM
jeet2porwal

I'm listing some benefit here
Stipend of INR 5000/_
Certificate
Letter of recommendation
5 days a week
And the most important precious experience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?