5th July 2020, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Automotive Design interns in IODevOps Services Incorporated?

Dear friends, I am interested in doing an internship which is Automotive Design and this internship is available in IODevOps Services Incorporated. I would like to know about the stipend which is offered for such internships to interns in this company. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

6th July 2020, 04:31 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Automotive Design interns in IODevOps Services Incorporated?

The stipend which is offered to Automative Design internship in the IODevOps Services Incorporated is Rs.5000 per month for the duration of 6 months. The last date to apply for this internship is 28th July 2020 and there is only 1 vacancy is available. The skills required to apply for this internship are a candidate must have the good knowledge of AutoCAD and SolidWorks.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.iodevops.com
6th July 2020, 03:26 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Automotive Design interns in IODevOps Services Incorporated?

You will get a stipend of Rs. 5,000/- per month as Automotive Design interns in IODevOps Services Incorporated.

Duration of this internship is 6 months.

Last date to apply for this internship is 28 July , 2020.
7th July 2020, 03:28 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Company Name:-IODevOps Services Incorporated

Intern-Role:- Automotive Design interns

Duration:-6 Months.

The stipend is offered to Automotive Design interns in IODevOps Services Incorporated is around INR 5000 per month. Based on your interview performance and skillset level to meet the internship requirements.

Official Website:-http://www.iodevops.com/
8th July 2020, 02:44 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

The stipend is Rs 5,000 per month is offered to Automotive Design interns in IODevOps Services Incorporated.

The last date for applying to Automotive Design interns in IODevOps Services Incorporated is 28th July 2020.
Visit the website www.iodevops.com for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?