9th August 2019, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing Backend Development Internship in Lendesk Software Private Limited?

Hello friends, I am interested in doing an internship of Backend Development. I came to know that Lendesk Software Private Limited is offering this internship. Can you tell me what benefits I will get through this internship?

13th August 2019, 12:33 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Backend Development Internship in Lendesk Software Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I am interested in doing an internship of Backend Development. I came to know that Lendesk Software Private Limited is offering this internship. Can you tell me what benefits I will get through this internship?

The benefits of doing the Backend Development internship in the Lendesk Software Private Limited are given below:

Interns can improve their skills in the backend development

Interns can sharpen their skills in the software like JavaScript, CSS, HTML5, etc.

Interns can get a stipend of Rs 10,000 per month

Interns can get a job offer (based on their performance in the internship)

Interns can get a certificate and a letter of recommendation
13th August 2019, 02:18 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Backend Development Internship in Lendesk Software Private Limited?

The candidates selected for Backend Development Internship in Lendesk Software Private Limited will be offered following benefits:-

=)Internship is paid with stipend of Rs.10,000 per month.
=)Certificate on successful completion of the internship.
=)Letter of recommendation
=)Job offer with annual salary package from Rs.1,80,000 to 2,20,000 per year.

You can check the website http://www.lendesk.in for more details.
13th August 2019, 02:35 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Benefits of doing Backend Development Internship in Lendesk Software Private Limited are described below.

1) You will get around Rs. 10,000/- per month as Backend Development Internship in Lendesk Software Private Limited.

2) After Completion of this Internship, You will get a certificate which certifies your experience, skills and performance in this area of work.

3) You will get a Letter of recommendation. It is an essential document related to your future employment which shows your work experience and project details during the internship period.

4) After successful Completion of this Internship, You will get Job offer.
13th August 2019, 06:34 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The benefits of doing Backend Development Internship in Lendesk Software Private Limited are given below.

==> Candidate will get the Certificate from the Employer after completing the internship.

==> Candidate will get the Letter of recommendation and job offer from the Employer after completing the internship.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.lendesk.in
14th August 2019, 01:41 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
By doing the Backend Development Internship at Lendesk Software Private Limited can gain experience and improve your skills in the backend development field. Apart from this, you can also learn about software like JavaScript, CSS, HTML5, etc.

You can earn Rs 10,000 per month as a stipend during the Internship program. If you perform well during Internship training then you may have a chance to get a job offer.

And the most important benefit is that you can get a valid experience certificate from Lendesk Software Private Limited.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?