9th August 2019, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Network Engineering internship in BotBakery Digital Marketing Studio Pune?

Hello everyone, I have heard that BotBakery Digital Marketing Studio Pune is offering an internship which is Network Engineering. I want to apply for this internship but I don’t know about the eligibility criteria. Can you tell me about the eligibility criteria?

13th August 2019, 01:49 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Network Engineering internship in BotBakery Digital Marketing Studio Pune?

BotBakery Digital Marketing Studio Pune is offering Network Engineering internship. In order to apply for this internship, you must fullfill the below mentioned eligibility;

You must be a recent graduate in computer science or currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master's degree with at least 2 years of courses completed towards the degree plan.

You must have at least one semester of Android Application experience.

You must have strong command over Networking.

You must have excellent knowledge of Cloud Computing, WordPress, Linux, Shell Scripting and Amazon Web Services (AWS).

You must be available for full time (in-office) internship for duration of 6 months.

You must will to start the internship between 8th August 2019 and 7th September 2019.
13th August 2019, 09:23 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Network Engineering internship in BotBakery Digital Marketing Studio Pune?

The eligibility required to apply for Network Engineering internship in BotBakery Digital Marketing Studio Pune is given below:

=)You must have a Bachelor's degree in information systems, computer science or computer engineering.
=)You should be available for full time (in-office) internship.
=)You must available for duration of 6 months.
=)You should have relevant skills and interests.
=)You should have expertise in Shell Scripting.

You can check the website https://work.botbakery.io for more details.
13th August 2019, 11:19 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to apply for a Network Engineering Internship in Botbakery Digital Marketing Studio, Pune is given below.

==> Candidate should have the good knowledge of Cloud Computing, WordPress, Linux, Shell Scripting and Amazon Web Service (AWS).

==> Candidate should be available to work for the full time in the office for the 6 months duration.

==> Candidate must have the relevant skills and interests.

==> Female candidates who are willing to start or restart their career can also apply.

==> Candidate can start the internship in-between 8th August 2019 and 7th September 2019.
14th August 2019, 01:41 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Network Engineering internship at BotBakery Digital Marketing Studio in Pune.

1) You must have knowledge in Cloud Computing.

2) You should have knowledge in WordPress

3) You must have knowledge in Linux

4) You should have skill in Shell Scripting

5) You must have knowledge in Amazon Web Services (AWS)

6) You have to be available for full time internship in-office.

7) You have to be available for duration of 6 months.

8) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

9) Women who are interested to start or restart their career are also eligible to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?