12th October 2020, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing Backend Development internship in RECA Solution Private Limited?

Dear Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an internship of Backend Development in RECA Solution Private Limited. Before that, I want to know what benefits I will get through this internship. Can you please let me know about the benefits of this internship?

14th October 2020, 01:53 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Backend Development internship in RECA Solution Private Limited?

The benefits of doing a Backend Development internship in the RECA Solution Private Limited are given below.

==> Candidate will get the stipend benefit of Rs.4000 per month for the duration of 6 months.

==> Candidate will get the Certificate from the employer after completing the internship.

==> Candidate will get the Letter of recommendation from the employer after completing the internship.

==> Candidate will get get the benefit to work in flexible working hours as per their convenience.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is https://reca.org.in
14th October 2020, 09:10 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Backend Development internship in RECA Solution Private Limited?

Benefits of doing Backend Development internship in RECA Solution Private Limited :-

1) You will get a stipend of Rs. 4,000/- per month as Backend Development interns in RECA Solution Private Limited .

2) After Completion of this Internship, You will get a certificate which certifies your experience, skills and performance in this area of work.

3) You will get a Letter of recommendation. It is an essential document related to your future employment which shows your work experience and
project details during the internship period.

4) Your work hours will be flexible.

Last date to apply for this internship is 25 October, 2020.
15th October 2020, 04:30 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Benefits of doing Backend Development internship in RECA Solution Private Limited:-

1. The applicant will get the letter of recommendation.

2. The applicant will get the fixed stipend.

3. The applicant will get the certificate.

4. There is no dress code.
15th October 2020, 04:30 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

The benefits of doing a Backend Development internship in RECA Solution Private Limited are that the candidate will get a stipend of INR 4,000 per month. The candidate will get the certificate after completing the internship. The candidate will get the letter of recommendation. The candidate will get benefit from flexible hours.
15th October 2020, 05:53 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Benefits of doing Backend Development internship in RECA Solution Private Limited is as follows.

1. Candidate will get Internship Certificate.
2. Candiadate may get Letter of recommendation.
3. There will be Flexible work hours.
4. Candidate will get stipend also.
5. Candidate will get working experience.

Last date to apply for this internship is 25/10/2020.
27th April 2021, 04:45 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Benefits:--

Candidates can get a Certificate.

Candidates can offer a stipend up to Rs.4,000 per month.

Candidates can get a Job offer

Candidates can get a Flexible working hours.

Visit:-- (https://www.reca.org.in) For more information
28th June 2021, 08:37 PM
Tapu ke papa

Benefits:-

:- Aspirants can get Stipend: From Rs.2,000 to Rs.4,000 per month.

:- Aspirants can get Certificate

:- Aspirants can get Letter of recommendation

:- Aspirants can get Job offer

:- Aspirants can get Flexible working hours.
9th August 2021, 01:09 AM
Iffa0786

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 4,000/- per month

The candidates will get a Certificate

The candidates will get the letter of recommendation

Duration 6 months
9th August 2021, 03:44 PM
Iffa0786

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 4,000/- per month

The candidates will get a Certificate

The candidates will get the letter of recommendation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?