15th September 2019, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing Business Analytics internship in TechnoCipher IT Solutions Pune?

Hello friends, I am planning to do an internship related to Business Analytics in TechnoCipher IT Solutions Pune. I don’t know what benefits I will get through this internship. Can you please tell me about the benefits?

18th September 2019, 07:54 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Business Analytics internship in TechnoCipher IT Solutions Pune?

The Candidates applying for Business Analytics internship in TechnoCipher IT Solutions Pune will get the following benefits:-

:Stipend: From Rs.2,000 to Rs.5,000 per month.
:-Certificate
:-Letter of recommendation
:-Job offer
:-Flexible working hours.

The Duration of Business Analytics internship in TechnoCipher IT Solutions Pune would be of 3 months.

The Last date to apply for Business Analytics internship in TechnoCipher IT Solutions Pune is 29th September 2019.

For more information visit on (https://www.technocipher.co.in/)
18th September 2019, 08:49 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Business Analytics internship in TechnoCipher IT Solutions Pune?

The benefits of doing Business Analytics intern in TechnoCipher IT Solutions Pune is mentioned below:-

:-Stipend of Rs.2,000 to Rs.5,000 per month.
:-You will be solving business problems and designing technical solutions.
:-You will be given a valuable certificate for future jobs.
:-The company offers flexible working hours.
:-There is only 5 days working in a week.
:-You will be learning analyzing business needs and requirements.

You ca visit the website www.mindmapperz.com for more information.
18th September 2019, 11:40 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The benefits of doing Business Analytics internship in TechnoCipher IT Solutions, Pune is given below.

==> Candidate will get the Certificate from the employer after completing the internship.

==> Candidate will get the benefit to work in flexible hours for a 5 days a week.

==> Candidate will get the benefit of Rs.2000 - Rs.5000 stipend per month for the duration of 3 months.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.technocipher.co.in
19th September 2019, 01:14 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Benefits of doing Business Analytics internship in TechnoCipher IT Solutions Pune :-

1) You will get around Rs. 2,000/- to Rs. 5,000/- per month as Business Analytics intern in TechnoCipher IT Solutions Pune.

2) After Completion of this Internship, You will get a certificate which certifies your experience, skills and performance in this area of work.

3) Your work hours will be flexible.

4) You have to work 5 days in a week.

For more details you can visit the below link :-
https://www.technocipher.co.in/
19th September 2019, 02:15 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Benefits of doing Business Analytics internship in TechnoCipher IT Solutions Pune?

Benefits of doing Business Analytics internship in TechnoCipher IT Solutions, Pune are given below:-

1. The candidate will get the certificate that certifies their skills, experience.
2. The candidate will get the letter of recommendation.
3. The candidate will have the benefit of flexible hours.
4. The candidate will get the stipend of Rs. 2,000 to 5,000.
5. The candidate will get free snacks and beverages.

You may visit the website https://www.technocipher.co.in/ for more information.
19th September 2019, 12:59 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I am planning to do an internship related to Business Analytics in TechnoCipher IT Solutions Pune. I don’t know what benefits I will get through this internship. Can you please tell me about the benefits?

The benefits of doing the Business Analytics internship in the TechnoCipher IT Solutions, Pune are given below:

Interns can get a stipend of around Rs 2,000 to Rs 5,000 per month

Interns can improve their analytical skills

Interns can get a certificate

Interns can get practical work experience

Interns can get flexible work hours

Interns can get 5 days a week
14th August 2021, 12:31 AM
Afreen0786

Benefits:-

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 5,000/- per month

The candidates will get a Certificate

The candidates will get the letter of recommendation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?