30th March 2019, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing a Customer Success Operations Internship in Moretasks Business Solution Limited?

Hello friends, I am planning to do Customer Success Operations Internship in Moretasks Business Solution Limited. But I don’t know what benefits I will get if I do this kind of Internship? I would like to know about the benefits of doing this Internship in this company. Please tell me immediately.

2nd April 2019, 12:07 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing a Customer Success Operations Internship in Moretasks Business Solution Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I am planning to do Customer Success Operations Internship in Moretasks Business Solution Limited. But I don’t know what benefits I will get if I do this kind of Internship? I would like to know about the benefits of doing this Internship in this company. Please tell me immediately.

The benefits of doing a Customer Success Operations internship in Moretasks Business Solution Limited are given below:

>> Interns can get real time work experience

>> Interns can get a stipend of around Rs 20,000 to Rs 25,000/month

>> Interns can get a Job Offer (on successful completion of the internship)

>> Interns can get a Certificate, Letter of Recommendation, etc.
2nd April 2019, 04:57 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing a Customer Success Operations Internship in Moretasks Business Solution Limited?

Interns will get the following Benefits of doing a Customer Success Operations Internship in Moretasks Business Solution Limited:

Interns will get stipend between Rs. 20000-25000/- per month.
Interns will get Internship Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer etc.
Interns can improve their knowledge in the relevant field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?