30th March 2019, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Customer Success Operations Interns in Moretasks Business Solution Limited?

Dear friends, I am interested to do an Internship which is Customer Success Operations and this Internship is available in Moretasks Business Solution Limited. I would like to know about the stipend which is offered for such Internship to Interns in Moretasks Business Solution Limited. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

2nd April 2019, 05:03 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Customer Success Operations Interns in Moretasks Business Solution Limited?

Moretasks Business Solution Limited offers stipend in the range between Rs. 20,000 - 25,000/- per month to Customer Success Operations Interns, which depends on the candidates performance in the interview. Customer Success Operations Internship is a full time (in-office) internship for duration of 6 months offered at Moretasks Business Solution Limited. Last date to apply for Internship was 25 April 2019. There were 2 positions available for that Internship.
5th April 2019, 12:58 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Customer Success Operations Interns in Moretasks Business Solution Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to do an Internship which is Customer Success Operations and this Internship is available in Moretasks Business Solution Limited. I would like to know about the stipend which is offered for such Internship to Interns in Moretasks Business Solution Limited. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!
The Stipend for the Customer success operations Internship is Rs-20000 to 25000 per month for the duration of 6 months and applicants can get the job offer, certificate, Letter of recommendation.

For future details contact ; www.moretasks.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?