13th February 2020, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing Embedded Systems internship in Logic Eastern Private Limited Noida?

Hi friends, I am going to apply for an Embedded Systems internship which is offered by Logic Eastern Private Limited Noida. I am interested in doing this internship. So, I need to know what are the benefits available through this internship?

14th February 2020, 11:39 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Embedded Systems internship in Logic Eastern Private Limited Noida?

The benefits of doing Embedded Systems internship in Logic Eastern Private Limited, Noida is given below.

==> Candidate will get the Certificate from the employer after completing the internship.

==> Candidate will get the benefit to work in flexible working hours as per their convenience.

==> Candidate will get the benefit to wear informal dress code at the work place.

==> Candidate will get the benefit to work for 5 days a week with 2 weekoffs.

==> Candidate will get the job offer from the employer after completing the internship.

==> Candidate will get the salary package of Rs.2 Lakhs to Rs.4 Lakhs per annum after successful conversion to a permanent employee.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.logiceastern.co.in
15th February 2020, 05:30 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Embedded Systems internship in Logic Eastern Private Limited Noida?

Benefits of doing Embedded Systems internship in Logic Eastern Private Limited Noida as follows:-

1. Certificate / LOR / Job-offer.
2. Knowledge of embedded programming and development.
3. Logic development skills.
4. Core electronics skills.
15th February 2020, 06:15 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The Candidates applying for the Embedded Systems Logic Eastern Private Limited will get the following benefits:-

:-Stipend: From Rs.5,000 to Rs.8,000 per month.
:-Certificate
:-Letter of recommendation
:-Job offer
:-Flexible working hours.

The Duration of the Embedded Systems Logic Eastern Private Limited would be of 3 months.

The Last date to apply for the Embedded Systems Logic Eastern Private Limited is 28 Feb'20.

For more information visit on (http://logiceastern.co.in)
15th June 2023, 09:41 PM
Ar_pit

Benefits:-

:- Aspirants can get Stipend: From Rs.5,000 to Rs.7,500 per month.

:- Aspirants can get Certificate

:- Aspirants can get Letter of recommendation

:- Aspirants can get Job offer

:- Aspirants can get Flexible working hours.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?