19th November 2018, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing a Full Stack Development Internship in Percept Labs Private Limited?

Hello friends, I am planning to do Full Stack Development Internship in Percept Labs Private Limited. But I don’t know what benefits I will get if I do this kind of Internship? I would like to know about the benefits of doing this Internship in this company. Please tell me immediately.

25th November 2018, 02:58 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing a Full Stack Development Internship in Percept Labs Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I am planning to do Full Stack Development Internship in Percept Labs Private Limited. But I don’t know what benefits I will get if I do this kind of Internship? I would like to know about the benefits of doing this Internship in this company. Please tell me immediately.

The benefits of doing a Full Stack Development internship in the Percept Labs Private Limited are given below:

>> Interns can get Rs 15,000 per month as a stipend

>> Interns can gain work experience

>> Interns can get a job offer (after successful completion)

>> Interns can get certificate, letter of recommendations, flexible working hours, etc.
26th November 2018, 09:39 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing a Full Stack Development Internship in Percept Labs Private Limited?

Percept Labs Private Limited does offer Full Stack Development Internship for duration of 2 months. After successful completion of internship, selected interns will achieve Internship Certificate, Experience letter, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Flexible work hours etc.
But you can not apply for that internship, because there is no requirements for this internship. Applications are closed for this internship now.
31st August 2021, 04:17 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Benefits:-

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 15,000/- per month

The candidates will get a Certificate

The candidates will get the letter of recommendation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?