19th November 2018, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Full Stack Development Internship in Percept Labs Private Limited?

Hi Sir, I want to join Percept Labs Private Limited for doing Full Stack Development Internship. I would like to know about the duration of this Full Stack Development Internship. Kindly let me know about the duration asap. Waiting for your response!

25th November 2018, 01:04 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Full Stack Development Internship in Percept Labs Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I want to join Percept Labs Private Limited for doing Full Stack Development Internship. I would like to know about the duration of this Full Stack Development Internship. Kindly let me know about the duration asap. Waiting for your response!

Duration of Full Stack Development internship in the Percept Labs Private Limited is 2 months (full time). Selected interns can get around Rs 15,000 per month as a stipend for the Full Stack Development internship in Percept Labs Private Limited. Those candidates with skills in JavaScript, MongoDB, Meteor JS Framework, Node.js, User Interface (UI) Development, Amazon Web Services (AWS) and ReactJS are preferred for the Full Stack Development internship in Percept Labs Private Limited.
26th November 2018, 09:47 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Full Stack Development Internship in Percept Labs Private Limited?

Percept Labs Private Limited does offer Full Stack Development Internship for duration of 2 months. Candidates must be available for full time (in-office) internship. Candidates with skilled in JavaScript, Meteor JS Framework, MongoDB, Node.js, PhoneGap, User Interface (UI) Development, Amazon Web Services (AWS) and ReactJS are preferred for this internship.

Currently there is no requirements for Full Stack Development Internship in Percept Labs Private Limited. Applications are closed for this internship now. So you can not apply for that internship.
31st August 2021, 04:16 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 15,000/- per month for Full Stack Development Internship in Percept Labs Private Limited.

Duration 2 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?