4th January 2020, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing Graphic Design internship in Praxis Media Private Limited Noida?

Hi friends, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the benefits of Graphic Design internship which is offering by Praxis Media Private Limited Noida? I want to do this internship so I want to know what benefits I will get through this internship?

6th January 2020, 10:21 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Graphic Design internship in Praxis Media Private Limited Noida?

The benefits of doing a Graphic Design internship in Praxis Media Private Limited, Noida is given below.

==> Candidate will get the Certificate from the employer after completing the internship.

==> Candidate will get the Letter of recommendation and job offer from the employer after completing the internship.

==> Candidate will get the salary package of Rs.2 to 3 Lakhs per annum after successful conversion to a permanent employee.

==> Candidate will get the stipend benefit of Rs.8000 - Rs.15000 per month for the duration of 3 months.
6th January 2020, 08:52 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Graphic Design internship in Praxis Media Private Limited Noida?

Benefits of doing Graphic Design internship in Praxis Media Private Limited Noida :-

1) You will get a Stipend of Rs. 8,000/- to Rs. 15,000/- per month as Graphic Design interns in Praxis Media Private Limited Noida.

2) After Completion of this Internship, You will get a certificate which certifies your experience, skills and performance in this area of work.

3) You will get a Letter of recommendation. It is an essential document related to your future employment which shows your work experience and project details during the internship period.

4) After successful Completion of this Internship, You will get Job offer in the position of permanent employee. You may expect a salary package of Rs. 2 to 3 Lac per annum.

Last date to apply for this internship is 18 January, 2020.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?